Shore Medical Aesthetics provides patients across Nassau County and Long Island with reliable photorejuvenation procedures. Clear skin is something many people want, but not all can attain, even with a rigorous skincare regimen. With photorejuvenation, those struggling to get clear skin can attain the blemish-free skin they seek. Before going through the photorejuvenation process, there are a few issues to consider beforehand.
Photorejuvenation uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology and can help reduce the appearance of some of the most common skin woes, such as brown spots, melasma, broken capillaries and sun spots. It is a minimally invasive skin procedure that can also treat signs of aging, such as wrinkles or age spots. It has become a popular procedure due to the fact that there is very little recovery time and there are only a few side effects.
When to Consider Photorejuvenation
- You have a desire to improve the look of your skin without undergoing a full surgical procedure.
- You have scarring, brown spots or redness on your skin.
- You would like to reduce fine wrinkles, pore size and improve skin texture.
Pros to Photorejuvenation Consideration
- Relatively long-lasting improvements in skin quality and texture can be achieved.
- Little to no downtime.
- Procedure can be performed anywhere on the body.
Cons to Photorejuvenation Considerations
- Several treatments may be required before patient sees full effects of procedure.
- Patient must stay out of the sun after each treatment.
- Procedure is not as effective for tanned or darker skin
Skin Conditions Photorejuvenation Provides Treatment For
- Hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Excessive flushing
- Texture problems
- Large, visible pores
- Spider veins
- Stretch marks
- Broken capillaries
- Age and sun spots
If you are considering photorejuvenation and live on Long Island, contact us today to schedule a free consultation. The number to call is 1-516-690-SKIN. We have a Nassau County location in Babylon, New York. We look forward to helping you look and feel great!